Friday, April 8, 2011

FENAT FENING FEDUP

My current emo:
IRP session is not easy as I was thinking before.
Loads of past year papers that I need to finish...or else I would be like this:

And, every day I will do the same thing
"Bangun pagi, gosok gigi, pegi sekolah, balik bilik, pegi sekolah, balik bilik, makan kenyang, study penat, tido nyenyak..."
It is saddening...yes I know
But I need to force myself cause I know YOU are watching my effort

And what's the good of all,
Tomorrow, yes, TOMORROW, I have to wake up at 6.00 am during weekend
I need to go to PJ for the Charles Univ entrance exam
Grr...I am so envy to those who had got their placement
But, I know I have to be patient, cause I have YOU...

And I just feel like seeing my mommy and family right now
To motivated me back
But I need to be grateful
That I have prayers time
The time that only can motivated me back
When I am crying in front of YOU

Oh, Allah...
give me strength
give me patience
gime me serenity
and give me YOU...=(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kech-ING Bel-ING