Sunday, July 10, 2011

Problemo

These will happen to those who not bersyukur with their result and placement like me...:(

Problem 1#
My mother wants me to change my placement to Ireland instead of Czech Republic. According to myself, of course I want to change too. It takes 6 years for me to complete my studies in Czecho man!!!

Problem 2#
Best Ed (the company who incharge handling my process to fly to Czech) wants me to go to Kuala Lumpur to make Letter of Conduct and also pay for the Visa as soon as possible. Paling lambat this weekend.

Problem 3#
Damn. The Visa cost about MYR600. Yes, I can claim this to MARA. Still I need to use my money first.

Problem 4#
IB Coordinator cant help me to change my placement now as the meeting with Penganjuran MARA wil be held on 15th which is this FRIDAY.

Problem 5#
Since, if I pay the Visa first, how can I change my placement?

Solutions please...Oh God!!!

3 comments:

Kech-ING Bel-ING