Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hikayat 1001 malam

The event was held as a farewell to our most super seniors here "The First Batch". Yeah, I was really jealous to think that they have completed their studies for 6 years dude!!! However, congratulation my dearest seniors. When i look through their eyes, I couldn't imagined how I will be in 5 years more. Will I still be here or ??? (xnakcakaptakutmulutmasin) =.="

(Topic changed) The theme was Arabic style. And it was really difficult to find a suitable cloth. No jubah. Try to find one through online but too bad we all didn't receive our allowance yet. I want to try gypsy style like Princess Jasmine in Aladdin. Kidding. ^^v. Too shy to wear like that. Yup, in Islam, we do need to feel shame. But depending on the condition. However, thanks to my senior. Finally, I wear a jubah :D


عَنْ أَبِي مَسْعُوْدٍ عُقْبَةَ بِنْ عَمْرٍو الأَنْصَارِي الْبَدْرِي رَضِيَ الله عَنْهُ قَالَ : قَالَ رَسُوْلُ اللهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ : إِنَّ مِمَّا أَدْرَكَ النَّاسُ مِنْ كَلاَمِ النُّبُوَّةِ الأُوْلَى، إِذَا لَمْ تَسْتَحِ فَاصْنَعْ مَا شِئْتَ
رواه البخاري

Dari Abu Mas’ud Uqbah bin Amr Al Anshary Al Badry radhiallahuanhu dia berkata: Rasulullah shollallohu ‘alaihi wa sallam bersabda : Sesungguhnya ungkapan yang telah dikenal orang-orang dari ucapan nabi-nabi terdahulu adalah : Jika engkau tidak malu perbuatlah apa yang engkau suka

(Riwayat Bukhori)

moje krásná šarže

Need to study. So that one day my juniors can celebrate me too. Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kech-ING Bel-ING